Sorry for the lack of info of late! There were a few minor issues to iron out with the motor, involving loose things bouncing around, and part-strips, petrol-soaked shoes and lots of time on the rollers.
A definate reluctance (or rather a refusal) to run had us scratching our noggins.
Ash has rebuilt the carbs, retimed the ignition, checked the cam. And now she runs, and despite re-packing the cans is still pretty loud. So I've got a couple of dB killers coming this week.
We've decided not to bother dynoing it now, but have instead booked a trackday for the 17th April at Snetterton. The back straight should tell us if she's making any power or not... And it will also let us see what the chassis is like initially.
And 4 weeks later, (if the motor holds together) we should be at Cadwell for the 1st round. For a while it looked like she was going to spit the dummy and refuse to run, but Ash cajoled and coaxed her into agreement.
We'll put some pictures up from Snetterton. Promise!
Spraying schedule 2014
3 years ago